Artefact Brainstorming 1

 


Pforzheim, 14th November 2022

I am not broken, I am not to be thrown away, I am not done.

My injury doesn't define me, or who I am as a human or artist.

I have not yet told all the stories that need to be told...

My body wants to heal, I want to heal...and it's healing, I am healing.

A dancer is not done when they are injured...

A dancer just needs time to heal.

Healing takes time...

Don't feel rushed.

Breathe...

It's ok, you don't need answers now.

It's ok to be sad and sit with the broken pieces.

It's ok to acknowledge the pain.

It's ok to acknowledge we all break. It's part of being human. 

You are no lesser because of it.

We are no lesser than we were before.

Our worth has not shrunk.

Comments

  1. Ah, that is so lovely Elly.
    I hope all is well.
    Best wishes, Vickie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY ENTRY #2

Choosing a Topic & Developing a Research Question

DIARY ENTRY #3